Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Palace of Spies by Sarah Zettel

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine in which we have the opportunity to let others know about books that we are eagerly waiting for.

Title: Palace of Spies by Sarah Zettel 
Published by: HMH Books
Release date: November 5th, 2013

A warning to all young ladies of delicate breeding who wish to embark upon lives of adventure: Don't.
Sixteen-year-old Peggy is a well-bred orphan who is coerced into posing as a lady in waiting at the palace of King George I. Life is grand, until Peggy starts to suspect that the girl she's impersonating might have been murdered. Unless Peggy can discover the truth, she might be doomed to the same terrible fate. But in a court of shadows and intrigue, anyone could be a spy—perhaps even the handsome young artist with whom Peggy is falling in love . . . History and mystery spark in this effervescent series debut.

Why I want to read it:  I love mysteries and historical romances and this seems like a combination of both.  Besides, there is something about this cover that calls to me :)

What are you waiting for this week?


1 comment:

  1. This is my pick this week too, so of course I think it's a great pick ;) I'm excited about historical fiction with spies... combining some awesome elements there!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...