In this blog I mostly review Young Adult (YA) books, although I am open to review certain Middle Grade (MG) and Romances (specially historical). I will gladly accept requests from authors and publishers to read and review the following genres of YA:
- Mystery (Trillers)
I don't accept:
- Non-fiction (such as biographies)
- Comic books
- Books with religious undertones
If I accept a book for review I cannot guarantee that the novel will be read or that I will be able to post a review. BUT, I will try my best to post a review on the month that the book is expected to be published (I do work full-time!) I will post my review in this blog and in Goodreads. I can also post my review in Amazon upon request.
The summary for my reviews comes from Goodreads and my reviews contain my honest opinion and impression about the book. It may also have comments about characterization, the cover of the book, plot, and quality of writing. My rating system is based on grades, from A to F (like school).
Thank you for your consideration!
I will be happy to host giveaways for my readers. Contests will be limited to the United States, unless otherwise stated. Here are other things you should know:
- All entrants must be 13 years of age or older (I have no way of knowing your age, so please be honest)
- I will notify the winner via email, as well as posted in my blog and Twitter (please do not leave your address in a comment or blog post)
- You will have 48 hours to email me back or I will choose another winner
- I am not responsible for lost items
- I will send out your prize within two weeks of the end of the contest
I reserve the right to change my policies at any time when need arises.
This is a personal blog and is not being used for any commercial purposes, which means I am not receiving money for making reviews. I bought all the books I reviewed unless stated otherwise in the post (look at the "source" in each post). If any of the original features of this blog inspire you, please give the proper credit to the blog. No part of this blog may be used without written permission from me. Thank you for respecting that.