Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Review: Immortal

Tittle: Immortal by P.C. Cast (editor)
Published: August 2008 by BenBella Books
Source: Library

Eight of today's most popular YA vampire and contemporary fantasy authors offer new short stories that prove that when you're immortal, true love really is forever.

Review
This book has short stories from Rachel Caine, Kristin Cast, Claudia Gray, Nancy Holder, Tanith Lee, Richelle Mead, Cynthia Leitich Smith and Rachel Vincent. All the stories are about (you guess it) vampires.  I actually love books about his topic, so I was in heaven. 
I was not familiar with all the authors in the impressive list, but I was familiar with most of them.  The most amazing fact is how all eight stories were unique, how each author creates her own vampire lore, or world, even in such a short story.
I loved the most 'Dead Man Stalking' by Rachel Caine, since I am a huge Morganville Vampires fan, this story felt like coming home to me.  I also loved Table Manners by Tanith Lee and Blue Moon by Richelle Meade, I wished these stories were a lot longer (like in their own books, hint, hint)
A very easy read and a most for all vampire fans out there.

No comments:

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...