Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

IMM is a weekly meme inspired by Alea at the Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by the wonderful Kristi at The Story Siren.  All links are to Amazon.
I am doing IMM from a hotel in North Carolina (with a good Internet Connection!) where we stopped overnight on our way back from Orlando. 


Bought

Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys - I heard great things about this novel, I can't wait to read it.
The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide by Sephenie Meyer - Need I say more?
Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris - This is book 11 of the Southern Vampires series.  Although the last book was not great, I still love this series (NOT YA)


2 comments:

  1. Great set! New follower too.
    I loved Btw Shades of Gray. And of course the Twilight Guide. I have a huge review of it on my blog.

    Welcome to blogging and IMM (I missed your first two IMMs). If you have any questions about blogging, feel free to email me at alisoncanread at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between Shades of Gray is SO good but so heartbreaking! I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...