Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: So Silver Bright (Théatre Illuminata #3)

Waiting on Wednesday idea from Jill at Breaking the Spine

Title: So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev
Published by: Feiwel & Friends
Release date: September 13, 2011

All Beatrice Shakespeare Smith has ever wanted is a true family of her own. And she’s close to reuniting her parents when her father disappears. Now Bertie must deal with a  vengeful sea goddess and a mysterious queen as she tries to keep her family – and the Theatre Illuminata – from crumbling. To complicate it all, Bertie is torn between her two loves, Ariel and Nate.

Why I want to read it:  If you have not read 'Eyes Like Stars' and 'Perchance to Dream' you are missing on a great series.  I know that the writing style might not be for everyone, but I think its brilliant (sort of Shakespeare goes Night at the Museum.)  I can't wait for the conclusion!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read the first book in the Theatre Illuminata series. Great pick!
    I'm a new follower btw and I'd love if you'd follow back c:

    Check out my WoW as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally think I'm missing out! This series sounds cute! I'll have to look into it.


    Check out our WoW, and while your there don't miss out on a couple of great giveaways and events HERE, and HERE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start reading this series! I've been wanting to read it for a long time. No idea what's stopping me!

    I love the cover of this one. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...