Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (#7)

IMM is a weekly meme inspired by Alea at the Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by the wonderful Kristi at The Story Siren.  All links are to Goodreads.
Just a couple of books from the library this week.  I have something big planed for next week, so I hope it all works out (don't want to jinx myself!)
From the Library
(Sorry about the quality of the picture)
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin - I like the cover of the book, that's my only excuse to get it.
Mercy by Rebecca Lim - Not only is the cover gorgeous, but I liked the synopsis too.  I already finished it and the review will be coming soon.
That's it for me, what's in your mailbox this week?

Note: I am baking up a storm for a 'Great American Bake Sale' that we are holding at work next week.  Please forgive me if I'm not around the blogs today and I don't answer your comment today.

4 comments:

  1. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of either of these books but the covers are eye catching. I will have to look into them :o)
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I'm very interested in Mercy. I've heard good things about it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great haul! Awesome stuff... I can't wait to read low red moon :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...