Friday, July 1, 2011

My Bookmark This Week (#2)

I don't know about you but I probably own a good number of bookmarks.  I think this might be the case of all bookish people, but the problem is that I can never find one when I need it.  I end up using whatever I can find - receipts, post-in notes, ribbon, take out menus - because I really don't like to bend the pages of my books (and I often borrow them from the library.)

I though it would be fun to share with you what exactly I am using as a bookmark every Friday. Today I am reading 'The Adoration of Jenna Fox' by Mary E. Pearson and my bookmark is a a form that I received when I signed up for my local library's Summer Reading Program.  See the suitcases? The way it works is that I circle a suitcase to rate the book I read (five suitcases in total) and then write a review on the back.  The library displays the reviews for all to see.



What are you using as a bookmark today?

No comments:

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...