Friday, September 30, 2011

Feature and Follow Friday (#13)


Feature and Follow Friday is an awesome blog-hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read


This week's features are Pixie @ The Bookaholic and Starcrossed and the questions is:


What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?


This is a hard question for me because there are SO MANY books that I would love to see in a movie.  Isn’t that one of the best things about reading?  Imagining what the characters and the setting look like?  That is why I love the Harry Potter movies, because everything is just as I imagined while I was reading it.  Sorry for the rambling thoughts!  So here is my answer:
My first choice would have been The Hunger Games, but as we all know we will have the pleasure of watching this movie in March of next year.  I would love to know what Kaylee sounds like in the Soul Screamer series.  I’d probably pass out if there was a movie based in the Iron Fey series, just by looking at Ash (*swoon*).   Will from Angelfire is guaranteed to make me the first in line at the theater.  And how about the awesome Tris and Four from Divergent, wouldn’t you want to watch a movie with them too?  Finally, the whole cast of Die for Me would be an amazing thing to witness. (VA, The Truth About Forever, Graceling… I can keep going on forever!)
I am really bad with picking actors, so I am not even going to attempt it J
What book would you like to see as a movie?
Remember today is the last day to enter the 100 Follower Giveaway!



5 comments:

  1. Nice choice! I have only read Divergent! It's a great book!

    New follower!

    My FF: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great choices! I just finished reading the first four books in the Soul Screamer series and the whole time I was trying to imagine Kaylee's screams lol
    Amy's FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I'm horrible about picking actors too. I think Die For Me would be a great choice.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see Divergent turned into a movie...I knew what Four looked like in my head, but I'd love to see another person's view of him.
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jenna - I am alco courious about the tattos!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...