Friday, October 7, 2011

Feature and Follow Friday (#14)


Feature and Follow Friday is an awesome blog-hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read


This week's features are Kati @ Jagged Edge and Gee @ A Neverending Fantasy and the questions is:

If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?


Book:  Is this a trick question?  Isn’t this one of the perks of reading?  Imagining oneself inside a book, with a gorgeous male character (of course) and in a new setting and situation.  Anyway, I would love to be Tris in Divergent, Meghan Chase in the Iron Fey series (you do know I love Ash, right?), Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice, Anna with French Kiss included, and many more!
Movie:  I would love to be Sandra Bullock in The Proposal, or Julia Roberts in Notting Hill.  Also, Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice (on the PBS movie, the one with Colin Firth) or Renee Zelweger in Bridget Jones Diary (see the pattern here?)
TV Show:  My favorite TV show now is Modern Family and since I am Hispanic, I would be Gloria, the character played by Sofia Vergara (and I would pay a fortune just to look like her!)
Huh? I believe the question was to choose one, but I couldn’t help myself.

What is your pick this week?

6 comments:

  1. New follower!!

    "Slaps forhead* I totally forgot about Anna and the French Kiss....ahhhhh....

    Alas here's mine for the week http://can-duu.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Julia Roberts in Notting Hill - that'd be so cool. To be way rich and have Hugh Grant as your boyfriend/husband.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria is AWESOME! Haha, so funny. Great choice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Modern Family--Gloria's hilarious! Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sofia Vergara is gorgeous - who wouldn't want that body and that face? I'm impressed you think you can handle being Tris in Divergent, though. She goes through too much for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the comments about Modern Family, I love this series!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...