Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine
in which we have the opportunity to let others know about books that we are eagerly waiting for. 



Title: What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang 
Published by: HarperTeen
Release date: September 18, 2012
Eva and Addie started out the same way as everyone else—two souls woven together in one body, taking turns controlling their movements as they learned how to walk, how to sing, how to dance. But as they grew, so did the worried whispers. Why aren’t they settling? Why isn’t one of them fading? The doctors ran tests, the neighbors shied away, and their parents begged for more time. Finally Addie was pronounced healthy and Eva was declared gone. Except, she wasn’t…

For the past three years, Eva has clung to the remnants of her life. Only Addie knows she’s still there, trapped inside their body. Then one day, they discover there may be a way for Eva to move again. The risks are unimaginable–hybrids are considered a threat to society, so if they are caught, Addie and Eva will be locked away with the others. And yet…for a chance to smile, to twirl, to speak, Eva will do anything. 

Why I want to read it: Doesn't this sounds amazing?  The concept of two souls is new to me.  The cover is so clever too!  What do you think?

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?

Remember to enter my 600 Follower giveaway here!


7 comments:

  1. This sounds really cool. Two girls in one body and it's wrong for them to be separate? That's just weird, and interesting. Great pick!
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about this one on goodreads and it sounds amazing. I really like the concept and wonder how the author will makie it work.
    Karen @ Books Beside My Bed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the cover yesterday morning and have been somewhat obsessed ever since. The cover is amazing on it's own and then you read the summary and it compliments the story so well..

    How am I suppose to wait until September?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I've made a WoW about this one already. I mean, it sounds SO good. I really hope it's as good as it sounds. ;D

    Here's my WoW. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I've seen this book a lot!! :) Looks great! Awesome pick Liza! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! Dying to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant picks! :) That's the first I've heard of What's Left of Me and it's definitely got me intrigued! Will definitely be checking that out.

    -Jenni

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...