Friday, April 20, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday


Feature and Follow Friday is an awesome blog-hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read

This week's features are Amy @ Amy's Book World  and Word Spelunking this week's question is:

Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

This is a though one.... I don't think I ever consider this before.  I think that Ellie from Angelfire and Riley from The Demon Trapper's Daughter would have a great battle, both being used to hunt demons and they are both really awesome heroines.  Sorry that's all I can think of right now :)

Who would you pick for a battle?



8 comments:

  1. Angelfire's been in my wishlist forever, i've heard so many good things about it, can't wait to read it! Seems like Ellie is quite an interesting character :)

    Here's my Feature & Follow too, if you'd like to check it out ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of both those books but I haven't had the chance to read either. They both sound like cool choices :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice, they are both awesome characters. I wonder who would win?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the Demon Trapper's books yet, so I'm not sure if Ellie can stand up against Riley. :D

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. More characters I haven't heard of:( Makes me sad, but they both sound like they rock, especially since they're females!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Angelfire on my shelf and The Demon Trappers on my TBR list so I haven't gotten to them yet. But it's great to hear they're awesome heroines. :)

    My TGIF/Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't read any of those books yet.
    Have a great weekend!
    Old email follower (chidoryx at hotmail)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Haven't read either of those books, but sounds like an epic cat-fight. :D
    Thanks for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...