Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy First Blogiversary to Me!



On the 6th of this month Reading with ABC turns 1 year old! 

A year ago I was debating with myself it I should start a book blog.  I’ve always love reading and I was already following many book blogs, but the timing just wasn’t right.  In August of last year I was scheduled to start a graduate certificate (in clinical informatics) and I know that my time to invest in anything else would be very limited.  All the same I decided to not pay attention to the voice of reason and launched Reading with ABC.  I’m happy to say that I was able to keep afloat and in a few more weeks I will be done with the last class (I just need to write a practicum paper after that) and I will have more time to read and to blog. *CANT WAIT*

Why “ABC” you might ask?  I have three wonderful boys are their names start with one of these letters in order (you can’t imagine how easy is for people to remember their names and order that way!).  I the blog I always refer to them as “A”, “B” or “C”.

It has been an amazing ride and I would like thank all of you dear readers for stopping by Reading with ABC to check it out, to comment, to follow or any other reason.  THANK YOU!  The book blogging community is awesome and I feel like I can share my thoughts, likes and dislikes with a group of kindred spirits that understand our share love for the written word.  Hafsah, thank you for the amazing design to did for Reading with ABC and I promise I will write that testimonial soon  :-)  

To celebrate I have some giveaways planned through this month and I hope you check here often.  I will link all the giveaways to this page and you can access it my clicking the button on your left. 

Blogiversary Giveaways:

Goddess Interrupted by Aimée Carter – US and Canada only

Book of your Choice from TBD ($15 limit) for two winners - International


Movie Pack - US Only


Three Books from my Shelves - International


City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare - International


14 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary! *throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogoversary. :) Mine was just at the beginning of April and I still can't really believe that I've managed to blog for a year and don't even come close to thinking about ever stopping. :D Hope we'll get to celebrate many more blogoversaries! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogoversary! I always wondered what the "ABC" meant. That's so smart and adorable! Hope there's lot more bolgoversaries to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary!!
    And have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Don't know how you did it going through school. Kudos to you for doing both as well as family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy early Blogiversary :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Happy blogiversary to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogoversary Liza! Congratulations!! That was cool to find out what the "ABC" stood for :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blogoversary! And congrats on your schooling!!! Gale
    pgan427@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogoversary
    susand1408 at googlemail dot com
    from the UK :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogoversary!! :D
    DeAnna Schultz

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...