Saturday, June 16, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #6



Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we feature all the book goodness that we received, borrowed or purchased during the previous week. All links are to Goodreads.

Hi gorgeous people!  This week I don't have a many books since I had a huge haul last week after BEA (see it here!) So here's what I've got:


Kindle 

I can't remember, but I think these were either free or .99 cents!  Found these from other blogs or in Goodreads.

Oceans Between Us by Helen Scott Taylor

Sundial by C.F. Fruzetti and M.I. Pearsal

What a Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn




Library

Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John - I've heard wonderful things about this book and I finally found in at the library!

The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting - This is the third book in the Body Finder series which I adore.  Cannot wait to read it :)

The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Hand - I've got this audio book yesterday and I'm already on disc two. So far, so good...

Fired Up by Jane Ann Krentz - Also and audio book, this is the start of the Dreamlight trilogy. 

That's it for me!  What is stacking your shelves this week?




7 comments:

  1. I loved What A Boy Wants! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did :)
    My Stacking The Shelves post

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Summer I Turned Pretty looks really good. I think it's in a huge series too. Maybe not, lol :) Happy reading!
    my StS

    Krista @ Nawanda Files

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read The Summer I Turned Pretty. What a Boy Wants sounds really funny!

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-5.html?utm_source=BP_recent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! :) I still have to read Jenny Han's books and What a Boy Wants was a really good book so I hope you enjoy! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul:)
    I still need to get started on The Body Finder series; I've heard so many amazing things about it!
    I hope you enjoy all the books and all of those precious BEA books!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent book haul! I loved What A Boy Wants and I love the Body Finder series, but I haven't read The Last Echo yet! I really need to! I hope you enjoy all the books you got!

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Five Flavours of Dumb sounds really good I hope you enjoy all your books.

    Here is my weekly round up post.
    Lauren from Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...