Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July! (And Happy Anniversary!)



Today we celebrate the independence of the United States of America, its a day of reflection, a day to be grateful for the liberties and the freedom we enjoy and a reminder of what we fight for.  As my hubby is in the military, I've see first hand the sacrifices of the officers, enlisted, civilian personnel, and their families.  

On a personal note, today The Love of My Life and I celebrate our wedding anniversary.  A day like today, twenty years ago, we got married. Yes, you read right, 20 years!  In the rollercoaster that is marriage, I couldn't have picked a better partner for the ride.  ¡Te amo mi cielo!



Happy Fourth Gorgeous People!

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! My parents were married on the 5th because my dad wanted one last independence day! Haha too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! (Late) Hope you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...