Friday, August 31, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday


Feature and Follow Friday is an awesome blog-hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read

This week's features are Carmen @ Book Me and Nette @ Nette's Bookshelf Reviews this week's questions are (Rachel and Alison have different questions so I'm answering both!):

Best Cover? What is the best cover of a book that you’ve read and didn’t like?


I love the cover for 'Wrecked' (in person is shinny and the boy has sort of 'scales'), but it was a big disappointment for me.

Best cover? What is the best cover of a book that you've read and loved?


Many books can take this honor, but I'm choosing 'Throne of Glass' because is one of the last books I've read with a 5 star rating and a gorgeous cover.

How about you?  What cover did you pick?


8 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Wrecked around anywhere. This si probably the first I've heard of it XD Throne of Glass has so many awesome reviews, I'm dying to read it. I'll probably bump it up the list and get to it soon enough.

    Awesome FF!

    Old follower. Check out my FF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never heard of Wrecked...
    But I liked Throne of Glass:)

    Old follower-
    My FF
    -Theresa
    Don’t forget to stop by and enter My giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently not a lot of people liked Wrecked. What a shame that the cover is so pretty. I'm reading Throne of Glass right now and OMG! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely liked the UK cover for Throne of Glass better than the US one. And I've not heard much good about Wrecked, think I'll be leaving that one alone!

    Happy Friday!

    My FF this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a bit overwhelmed by Throne of Glass if I'm honest. I just wanted more kickass and less talk about being kickass.

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know much about Wrecked, but Throne of Glass is so pretty! Love that cover =)

    My FF
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read or seen either Wrecked or Throne of Glass...

    Here's my FF post for this week. Please come by and check it out.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read both of the books you picked
    New follower via GFC
    Check out MF FF

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...