Monday, August 13, 2012

Top Ten Romances that Would Make It in the Real World


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

Here are some of my favorite couples, I think they have in common a great love and overcoming many obstacles together:

1.  Meghan and Ash from The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa 

2.  Lola and Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

3.  Anna and St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

4.  Katniss and Peeta from The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins

5.  Jacqueline and Lucas from Easy by Tammara Webber

6.  Sadie and Jax from Breathe by Abbi Glines

7.  Schuyler and Jack from the Blue Blood series by Melissa de la Cruz

8.  Brittany and Alex from Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles   

9.  Maggie and Caleb from Leaving Paradise series by Simone Elkeles

10. Grace and Sam from the Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater


I can probably go on and on... Lizzie and Mr. Darcy, Belly and Conrad, Max and Fang, Lennie and Joe, Echo and Noah, and on and on...

What is your top ten this week?


6 comments:

  1. I knew I could count on you to have Meghan and Ash at the top of your list, too! Actually, this list looks generally fairly similar to mine!

    Great list and Happy Tuesday!

    My TTT this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun list today. There are so many great romances to choose from. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loved both couples from Perkins books! They're on my list too. Wonderful couples!


    Great picks!

    Come check out my top ten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of your picks, I haven't even read though I own most of the books. thought about adding Grace and Sam to my list but I wasn't sure which category they'd go in. Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! Katniss and Peeta are an awesome couple. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...