Friday, September 21, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday


Feature and Follow Friday is an awesome blog-hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read

This week's features are Amelia @ The Authoress and Lauren and Nia @ Northern Plunder this week's question is:

What hyped up book was worth all of the fuss?

Many of them did!  Here are some:  The Hunger Games, Vampire Academy, Harry Potter, The Iron Fey series and  the Percy Jackson series.  More recently:  Throne of Glass, Pushing the Limits, Sweet Evil, The Goddess Test series and The Fault in Our Stars.

What book was worth all the hype for your?


8 comments:

  1. Agreed! You are the first person I've come across so far that's actually selected more than one book like me haha! I loved The Fault In Our Stars, the Hunger Games and The Iron Fey Series, the others I haven't read however I do plan to read Pushing the limits soon, it's received so many good reviews.

    New GFC Follower :)

    Check out my FF at http://theyabookgeek.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/feature-and-follow-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first 3 are the only ones I read - and loved them - so 100% agree :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of book books there! The Fault in our Stars is actually one of my answers.

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Yay for TFIOS. I can't believe I forgot to list it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pushing the Limits, Pushing the Limits, Pushing the Limits!! Love that book.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read the Percy Jackson series badly. keep putting it off though.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Choices, I really need to read The Fault In our Stars!

    New follower via GFC

    My FF post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There were so many that I wanted to list too, but in the end I boiled it down to one... series (hah... I couldn't even boil it down to one book -_-) XD

    Old follower here
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow_21.html

    Oh, and I agree with everything on your list that I've read!! Which tells me I should really check out the ones on your list that I haven't read!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...