Monday, September 3, 2012

Top Ten Books in my Fall TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

Now that I’m done with school and the credentials I was studying for, I finally have time to read what I want :)  Here are some of the books that I plan to read this fall:

1.  The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore - I loved the first two books of the Lorien Legacies series, I can't wait to read this one.

2.  The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater - I have an ARC and I intent to read it soon (promise).

3.  The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa - I'm so far behind in my reading, that's not even funny!

4.  The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa - What can I say?  I love Ms. Kagawa!

5.  Angel and Nevermore by James Patterson - The last two books of the Maximum Ride series, I NEED to finish it.

6.  Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale - I loved Princess Academy, I have to read this one soon as well. 

7.  Spark*The Elemental Series by Brigid Kemmerer - I read Storm about a month ago and I'm already missing the Merrick brothers :)

8.  Insurgent by Veronica Roth - I know!  Please don't shoot me :(

9.  Seraphina by Rachel Hartman - I've heard only good things about this book, but I haven't read it yet.

10.Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor - The sequel to Daughter of Smoke and Bone comes out at the beginning of November, and I can't wait either!

I have a TON of books to read, so ten is not nearly enough, but these are probably the Top Ten.

What’s in your Fall TBR list?

 Please remember to enter the "Back to the Books" Giveaway 


3 comments:

  1. I loved Insurgent! The Immortal Rules made my list too, I've been promising myself that I'd read it for the past few months, yet I still haven't! I really want to read Seraphina too.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the Raven Boys. Hope you like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I have to get to The Rise of Nine asap! I am enjoying The Raven Boys, can't wait to finish it soon! Need to start reading Julie Kagawa too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...