Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature by The Broke and the Bookish

These are some of the series that I started, but I haven't finished.  Some because I just wasn't into it and others I fully intend to finish, but I haven't had the time.

1.  Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - I really enjoyed Hush, Hush, but by the second chapter of Crescendo, I was ready to throw that book across the room.  I hear it gets better, but I'm too chicken to try.

2.  Fallen by Lauren Kate - I picked up this book because it was in Amazon's bestseller list and because of the beautiful cover.  I was not impressed by it though.

3.  Wither by Laure DeStephano - I'm not in love with this series, as many other readers are, but I do intent to read Fever.

4.  Inside Out by Maria Snyder - I really loved book one, I'll finish it soon! *cross my heart*

5.  Soulless by Gail Carriger - I enjoyed this book, but again time is against me (and the massive size of my TBR list)

6.  Isle of Night by Veronica Wolff - I wasn't too impressed with book one either.  Does it get better?

7.  A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young - LOVE this book, I need to gett book #2 soon.

8.  Mercy by Rebecca Lim - This one was kind of interesting.  To be honest I just want to know what happend to Mercy.  I borrowed the first book from my local library, but they don't have any other book from this series and they are not available for Kindle either.

9.  Morganville Vampires by Rachelle Caine - This is another series that I intent to finish (*sigh*)  I read up to book 10

10.The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver - I read the first book and even have the second one.  I just need to find some time to get caught up :)

What is in your Top Ten this week?




No comments:

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...