Saturday, October 13, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #20


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we feature all the book goodness that we received, borrowed or purchased during the previous week. All links are to Goodreads.

Hi gorgeous people!  I didn't get much this week, but I intend to remedy that next week (as soon as I get paid :)  We had some issues this week, besides all the craziness of work and the boy's school, the hubby's laptop went to an early grave and we were sharing the desktop (where I usually blog).  Since he is taking on-line classes, he had dibs.  His new laptop arrived yesterday (thank God!), so next week should be much better. 



Purchased (or Free!) for Kindle 

Casey Barnes Eponymous by E. A. Rigg - I was contacted by the author for a review, but the book looks so good (I love 'music' books!) that I purchased it instead :)

Redemption by Susannah Sandlin - Not sure how I learned about this one, but it sounds amazing.

Bah, Humbug! by Heather Horrocks - Looks like a fun novella, and just in time for the holidays. Love the cover!

The Annihilation of Foreverland by Tony Bertauski - I received a recommendation in Goodreads for this one.  Doesn't it looks gorgeous?




Library

Waiting by Carol Lynch Williams - This book was my WOW a while back and I can't wait to dig in!

Flesh & Bone by Jonathan Maberry - How I love this series!!! If you read Rot & Ruin you know that we are in for an intense installment, right? 

The Isle of Blood by Rick Yancey -  Ditto :)  This is a creepy-stactic series as well.  I got this one in audio book. 


For Review 

Diverse Energies by Tobias S. Buckell and Joe Monti (editors) -  This book is an anthology of dystopian stories, should be good.  Thank you to Tu Books and Netgalley.

What is stacking your shelves this week?



13 comments:

  1. Eeeppp!!! *points at Waiting*. Awesome haul! Hope you enjoy your reads :)

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I haven't heard of most of these, but they look like great reads!
    Although I did read and enjoy Waiting by Carol. I hope you enjoy it! x]

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your books are new title that I have not seen. Hope you enjoy them. Here is my
    STS


    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool haul! I haven't heard of these. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for Waiting! I hope you enjoy it =) Great book week =)

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! I have yet to read Rot & Ruin but I'm on a zombie kick right now so I'm looking for some awesome zombie books! (Do you know of any others?)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loads of choices. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, awesome books. And all those covers are so cool!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of these books before but I hope you'll enjoy all of them! ^^

    Happy reading!
    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books this week. I really enjoyed Waiting. It's a bit of a tear jerker though. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool haul! I haven't read any of those. Happy reading:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! They all look so good!

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...