Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
To me, this means a group of books that I re-read many times. Here's mine:
1. The Iron Knight by Julie Kawaga - I love the Iron Fey series and I could read this one over an over and over.
2. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen - This is my favorite Dessen's book, love it.
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - One of my favorite series ever! It's so good and I'll be content to read this book again and again.
4. Romancing Mr. Bridgerton by Julia Quinn - This is my favorite of the Bridgerton series, Penelope and Colin are some of my favorite characters.
5. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan - Because everyone needs to laugh!
6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by J.K. Rowling - The amazing ending to an amazing series :)
7. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen - This story always puts a smile on my face :)
8. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare - I read this book at the ending of an incredible series and I was quite happy with it.
9. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - One of the most beautiful stories ever written, sometimes crying is a good thing.
10. The Bible - No explanation needed, right?
Other contenders might be: The Sky is Everywhere, Pushing the Limits, Perfect Chemistry, Throne of Glass, Sweet Evil, Daughter of Smoke and Bones, Willow, Divergent, Anna and the French Kiss, and many more (of course!).
What books would you take with you?