Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
If the size of my TBR list in Goodreads is any indications 2013 is going to be a great year for YA. I have so many books that I'm eager to get my hands (and eyes) on! Most of them will probably turn out to be series (a lot of 'last' books coming up too!)
1. If I Should Die by Amy Plum - This is the conclusion of the Revenants series, and after that cliffhanger, I just can't wait for this book. Oh my! Did you see that there is going to be an 2.5 eBook? The title is Die for Her and is due to be published in April (*swoons a little*)
2. Divergent #3 by Veronica Roth - There is no even a title for the book yet, but I want it!
3. The Final Descent by Rick Yancey - This is book number four and the conclusion of the Monstrumologist series.
4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone #3 by Laini Taylor - This is a yet-to-be title book, but I cannot get enough of this series!
5. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare - The conclusion (finally!) to the Mortal Instruments series.
6. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - By the author of some of my favorite books, Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door, this book promises to be a favorite.
7. Just One Day by Gayle Forman - If I Stay was an amazing read, this one should be great.
8. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen - I will read anything Sarah Dessen writes and I'm sure to love it.
9. Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins - Love you Kaidan!
10. Shades of Earth by Beth Revis - Finally! The conclusion to another great series.
I knew I wouldn't be able to stop at ten! Here are a few more: The conclusion to the Body Finder series, the Darkness Rising series, the Wintercraft series, the Goddess Test series, and the Angelfire series; Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger, Crash by Lisa McMann, Dare You To by Katie McGarry and many more...
What books are you eagerly waiting for next year?