Saturday, December 1, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #27


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we feature all the book goodness that we received, borrowed or purchased during the previous week. All links are to Goodreads.

Another busy week! *Sigh*  I'm so glad is over.  I wonder when 7th graders starting getting a homework that's so involved and difficult.  Anyway, this is what I got this week, but I have high hopes, as I'm going to BAM later today (wish me luck!)


Purchased (or Free) for Kindle

Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I've heard wonderful things about this book and I can't wait to read it.

Remedial Magic by Jenna Black - I still have to read the last book on the Faerywalker series, but for some reason I never saw this 0.5 installment before. 

Rippler by Cidney Swanson  - Just because it looked to pretty :)


Library

Dark Star by Bethany Frenette - This one looks very interesting. 


What is stacking your shelves this week?  Have you read any of these? 

Please stay and enter the Christmas Book Hop Giveaway here




10 comments:

  1. Dark Star looks really good! I hope you enjoy it! I really enjoyed Curse too =) Happy Reading!

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark Star looks really cool. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curse looks awesome! Can't wait to read that one! Enjoy your new books!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Cursed and the Fariewalker series. Huge Keane fan! Dark Star looks great. Happy reading!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenna Black does indeed have pretty covers. Great haul of books. Come visit me too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cursed is AWESOME! I got it signed at BEA and ... All things Armentrout are epic. You'll love it!

    Here's my StS:
    http://theirishbanana.blogspot.com/2012/12/stacking-shelves-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to pick up Cursed soon, I've heard great things about it. I hope you enjoy Dark Star, it wasn't my cup of tea. :)

    see what I grabbed this week at Read. Sleep. Repeat. Stacking the Shelves

    (old follower)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cursed and Dark Star both look great! I've heard a ton of things about both of them, but I kind of forgot to ever pick up copies. Hope you enjoy all your books!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cursed had an X-Men vibe to it, I liked it and hope there is another book. I REALLY want to read Dark Star!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...