Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
These are some of the books that I would love Santa bringing me, some of these I've read already, but I don't have my own copy.
1. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein - I've heard wonderful things about this book and it has a great rating in Goodreads too.
2. My Life Next Door by Hutley Fitzpatrick - Such a cute looking cover and sweet story. I have been waiting to get my hands on this one.
3. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore - Need I say more?
4. Iron Fey box set and The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa - This is one of my favorite series evern, but I have them all for Kindle. I would love to have paper copies of them.
5. Matched trilogy by Ally Condie - I've also heard wonderful things about this series, and I would love to find out what all the fuss is about.
6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor - I adore this book and I have a lovely hardcover copy of Days of Blood and Starlight. I would love a copy of book #1 to match it.
7. Defiance by C.J. Redwine - What can I say? I just love this cover!
8. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn - I good friend of mine read this one a few months ago and still talks about it. Most be good, right?
10. Works of Jane Austen - I have a few of Jane Austen's books, but not all of them. I think my bookshelves would look amazing with a pretty matching set.