Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
This list a little hard to come up with, because for the most part I love these books (or series), but I was a bit frustrated, upset or annoyed by them even if for a brief moment.
1. Bella Swan from the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer - I love the Twilight series and anything that's Twilight related, but very often Bella was a bit annoying with her self-doubts and most of all with the way she just stopped "living" when Edward left in in New Moon.
2. Kate Winter from The Goodness Test series by Aimée Carter - This is another series that I adore (sadly it just came to an end), but book #2 threw me off because Kate became so insecure and whinny. Don't worry, book three was awesome!
3. Alejandro from The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson - I'm absolutely in love with this series and I also love the grown that Elisa went through, but I was so exasperated by her husband Alejandro. He was handsome to be sure but very ambivalent, didn't want to make any decisions and he was a coward to boot; I was very dissapointed!
4. Pellinore Warthrop from The Mostrumologist by Rick Yancey - Where to start? Doctor Warthrop is like Mr. Spock, he shows no emotion, views everything using logic and science and its cruel and inconsiderate still I can't help but liking him.
5. Belly from The Summer Series by Jenny Han - Wanting to get married at 18 for the wrong reasons is NOT cool! Her feelings kept going back and forth between Jer to Conrand, and couldn't stand it!
6. Pierce from Abandon by Meg Cabot - Pierce came back from the death and instead of thanking her lucky stars, she unraveled and kept questioning 'why'. Irritating. (book two is much better!)
7. Nastasya from Immortal Beloved by Kate Tiernan - I really liked this book, but I haven't read the rest in the series yet. I remember that she complained a lot and that her life took a turn for the worst because she kept the wrong company.
8. Jessica from Jessica's Guide to Dating in the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey - It took Jessica so long to believe that she was a vampire and that she was in love with Lucius that I would have throttled her if I could!
9. Lenah from Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel - It's like Lenah went through a personality change or something! The character that I came to love in Infinite Days was no more, I hope book #3 is better.
10. Ember from Article 5 by Kristen Simmons - How obvious was is that Chase was madly in love with her? I felt like screaming at her, really!
Well, that's my list. What's in your Top Ten this week?