Friday, February 1, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday


 Feature and Follow Friday is an awesome blog-hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read


What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?

The default thing about this question is narrowing down one favorite book!
Hmm…  If I woke up in the Never Never from Julie Kagawa’s Iron Fey Series, I think I would be scared out of my wits, but the first think I would do is find Grimalkin so he can guide me to find Ash.

A new favorite is Just One Day by Gayle Forman; if I found myself in Paris, I would try to wander around the city without a plan and let ‘accidents’ happen. Oh, and eat a Nutella crepe!

How about you?

Please remember to enter all the giveaways on the side bar to you left!

3 comments:

  1. Nutella Crepes are delicious! Now I want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this Iron Fey Series must be pretty good because I keeps coming up. PageGirlsPageofBookReviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of Just One Day, but now that you brought it to my attention, I'll be sure to check it out. Here's my FF:)
    Have a happy Friday,
    Jelly

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...