Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine’s Day!
¡Feliz día de San Valentín!

To all of you, best wishes today, I hope you celebrate this day with your loved ones.  This is a day to celebrate love in its many shapes and forms.

Every day I thank God and my lucky stars for having found the love of my life so early.  We have know each other for most of our lives and were high school sweethearts and are the  of best friends.  I couldn't ask for a better partner in life or for a better father to our three boys.  ¡Te amo mi cielo!

Also, a big hug to my boys (A, B, and C), for being who you are, for loving me unconditionally, for gifting me with your trust,  and for being altogether awesome. I’m you biggest fan and I always will :)

Hugs and kisses to our extended family, some in the States and most in Puerto Rico.  I love you all!

Finally, to all of my readers and fellow bloggers, thank you for being here and for sharing the same passion for books.

No comments:

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...