Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
This one is a really TTT because once I started I couldn't stop! My goodness I can probably make a list that's 50 books long :) So here we go:
1. Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson - I love this historical romance, it's to die for and very 'Austen' like.
2. The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa - You know that I have to find a way to have this series in all by TTT posts, right? I just adore this couple and Ash is just an amazing character.
3. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen - This book is likely to be in many lists, nonetheless is still one of my favorite romances of all time. I also love Persuasion (had to sneak another book in :)
4. Romancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia Quinn - Julia Quinn is one of my favorite historical romance authors, this series (seven books long) is amazing, but favorite still remains the story of Colin and Penelope.
5. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen - Another favorite author is Sarah Dessen, I do not get tired of reading her books. This one is my favorite, followed by Along for the Ride and Just Listen (the sneakiness continues...)
6. Breathe by Abbi Glines - Love it! Jax is probably one of my all-time-to-die-for male characters. Ever.
7. Morning Glory by LaVyrle Spencer - This is sweet historical romance, full of heartbreak and deliverance. I've probably read all of Ms. Spencer's books (she doesn't write anymore) and I adore them all.
8. Just One Day by Gayle Forman - This is a tricky one, because I consider it a romance, but not much romance happened in the first book of the series. I know that this will be one of my favorite reads for the rest of my life.
9. Easy by Tammara Webber - If you haven't read this book, I would have to ask: where have you been? Really, this is such an amazing book, I can't tell you enough good things about it. Brilliant!
10. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson - An incredible tale of loss and first love. It remains as one of my favorites.
You know I can't stop at ten, so here are a few more: Anna and the French Kiss, The Fault in Our Stars, Perfect Chemistry, the Return to Paradise, Going Too Far, Jane Eyre, Die for Me, Twilight, ...
What are your favorite romances?
Please be so kind as to enter to the GIVEAWAYS and HOPS that you can find in the left sidebar