Friday, March 8, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday

 Feature and Follow Friday is an awesome blog-hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison CanRead



What is a book you didn’t like that all your friends raved about or what book did you love that wasn’t popular?

I think the Hush, Hush and Fallen series received a lot of hype and I wasn’t too crazy about them. I read the first book of both and didn’t continue with the series.  Wither is another series that I’m ambivalent about, but since I read the first two books, I’m committed now to finish the series.

I love the Monstrumologist series by Rick Yancey, Benny Imura series by Jonathan Maberry, Dreamhunter duet  by Elizabeth Knox, and Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey, and the Théatre Illuminata series (yet to read last book) by Lisa Mantchev.  These are all amazing books/series!

How about you?

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you on Fallen. I couldn't even finish it.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't liked Wither, too. but i asked my friend who loved it to tell me what happened in Fever. lol!

    i love Will Henry and Benny Imura!

    New GFC follower here:
    my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I'm ambivalent about Wither too. I loved Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get started in the Benny Imura series! I like Wither, but I don't love it. I agree about Fallen.

    FF - Mel@thedailyprophecy.
    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old follower

    I've seen Hush, Hush as an answer to this question a lot today :)

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday-139.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read the first books in both the Hush Hush and Fallen series, but I read them a good few years ago. I can barely remember if I liked them at the time!
    I'm a new GFC follower, here's my FF at Rookie Romance

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...