Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Hi gorgeous people! I don't have time to expand a lot about my list today, because "B" has a big project and he needs a lot of help with it. Needless to say I loved all of these books, some I reviewed in Goodreads and others just live in my memory.
1. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
2. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
3. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
4. Pride and Prejudice / Persuassion by Jane Austen
5. Romancing Mr. Bridgerton by Julia Quinn (and many other books by her!)
6. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
7. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen (and many other of her books!)
8. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
9. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
10. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
I can probably keep writing forever about wonderful books, such as the Percy Jackson series, Wondrous Strange, The Hunger Games and many historical romances, but alas, I better stop while I'm ahead :)
What is in your Top Ten this week?