Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Like many of you I have many literary crushes, it will be hard to stick to ten this week! Here are some of my Top Ten character crushes:
1. Prince Ash from The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa - It's no secret that I absolutely positively adore Ash.
2. Harry Potter from the series by the same name by J.K. Rowling - These books are amazing (so are the movies!) and I can't help but love "the boy that lived". He is so brave and loyal, and full of love.
3. Edward Cullen from the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer - I'm a big Twilight fan and I can't help but love that kind of selfless love.
4. Jay Heaton from the Body Finder Series by Kimberly Derting - Although I'm behind in the series (I read the first two books), I admire this best-friend-turned-boyfriend for the understanding and support he gives Violet.
5. Jax Stone from Breathe by Abbi Glines - What do you call a popular artist that drops everything to be with the love of his life when she most needs him? Awesome, that's what!
6. Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - I have a major crush on Mr. Darcy! He did so much to change and to prove to Lizzie how much he loved her and that he could change for the better. (Luckily my name is also Elizabeth ;)
7. Vincent from the Revenants series by Amy Plum - Why is it that supernatural men make such good boyfriends?
8. Owen Armstrong from Just Listen by Sarah Dessen - I adore Sarah Dessen's books and her characters are amazing. Owen is one of my favorites because although he had many anger problems, he worked hard on them and on helping Annabel grow as a person and face her fears.
9. Cricket Bell and Etienne St. Clair from Lola and the Boy Next Door and Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - If you read these books, you don't need further explanation. If you haven't, what are you waiting for?
10. Will Parker from Morning Glory by LaVyrle Spencer - I haven't read a book by this author that I haven't loved. Will is probably one of my favorites, because he rose against prejudice and adversity to become a true example for all and a changing force for Elly.
I can probably keep going on and on... but I'm stopping here.
What are your Top Ten crushes? Do we have any in common?
Please remember to enter the giveaways listed on the left!