Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Oh my goodness! I'm sort of ashamed to confess to all these sins... I have a HUGE amount of books that fit this category. Here it goes:
1. Hollowed and Boundless by Cynthia Hand - I adored Unearthly and I couldn't wait to get my hands in the sequel. Alas, the series is over and I still have to catch up!
2. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor - Daughter of Smoke and Bone was my favorite read of 2011 (has it been that long!), I have to read this one and soon :)
3. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - Divergent was amazing!
4. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore - Graceling and Fire were both amazing and it felt like I waited for this one forever.
5. Wings of the Wicket by Courtney Allison Moulton - Sane applies here, the series is now over and I'm yet to get caught up.
6. Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent - Soul Screamers!!! I have to read books 6 and 7!
7. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund - I adore Persuasion (by Jane Austen) and this book is supposed to follow the same story line. Plus, look at that cover!
8. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater - I really enjoy Ms. Stiefvater's writing, its almost like poetry.
9. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen - Dessen is one of my favorite authors, why haven't I read this one?
10. Where She Went by Gayle Forman - I adored If I Stay and I also read Just One Day, I must read this one too...
What is in your Top Ten this week?