Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Well, to me this means books that I re-read, even though there are not necessarily "light and fun". In fact, I don't think I read a lot of those. I do tend to re-read my favorite parts of some books and I do the same with movies (I can't count how many times I've seen Pretty Women, Notting Hill, You Got Mail or The Proposal!)
1. Breathe my Abbi Glines - The first book by Glines that I read and is still my favorite.
2. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan - One of the funniest books I've ever read! Honestly, this one is a jewel.
3. Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa - I know, I know! I don't think I can have a top 10 without including this series, but I really love it! I re-read my favorite parts when I need an Ash fix :)
4. Beastly by Alex Flinn - There is just something about fairy tales that calls to me and this Beauty and the Beast re-telling from the POV of the beast is one of my favorites.
5. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer - Although I'm a fan of the series, I re-read New Moon more often. I just love the part when Bella and Edward re-unite...
6. Romancing Mr. Bridgerton by Julia Quinn - I'm a big fan of Quinn's writing and this one is my all-time favorite.
7. Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson - I read this book only late last year, but it has quickly become a favorite.
8. Pride and Prejudice and Persuasion by Jane Austen - My two favorites by Austen! I can read these over and over (and watch the movies too!)
9. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey - I don't know what it is about Lucius that I love so!
10. Just Listen, Along for the Ride and The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen - I love Dessen's writing! These are most definitely NOT light and fun, but they are amazing and I can't get enough of them.
Hmm... I guess that's more than 10! Oh, well, I tried. What's in your Top Ten this week?