1. Die for Me by Amy Plum - I love all the covers in the series, but the one for the first book remains my favorite.
2. Wither by Lauren DeStefano - Even though I'm not a big fan of the series, this cover is stunning.
3. The Goddess Inheritance by Aimée Carter - Another series with gorgeous covers, this one is my pick.
4. Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon - I enjoyed this book as well as it's beautiful cover (I've been waiting for the next book forever though!)
5. Gave Mercy by Robin LaFevers - I love the red dress, the girl holding a weapon and looking strong and feminine at the same time. Gorgeous!
6. Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday - The model of this cover is beautiful, I like the contrast of her eyes and skin with the darker background, and the font using headphones is brilliant!
7. Crave by Melissa Darnell - I love it! The felling of the girl being surrounded by nature and blood/fire at the same time.
8. Darklight by Lesley Livingston - This is the second book of the Wondrous Strange series, and my favorite from the trilogy. A must for fairy fans!
9. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel - These covers were changed when the second book came our, but I much prefer this one.
10. A Need so Beautiful by Suzanne Young - So light and airy!
And because I can't leave Ash behind:
I actually have a Pinrest board about covers (check it out here)
I can't wait to see your choices! What's in your Top Ten this week?