Friday, June 28, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #83

Feature and Follow Friday is an awesome blog-hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read

And the question is:  

What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, paperback etc?

I like to read *period*.  I know that’s a vague answer, so let me elaborate. 

My hubby gifted me with a Kindle (2nd generation) back in 2009 and also gifted me with a Kindle Fire for our anniversary last year.  I love the flexibility of taking my eReader everywhere; it’s lighter and easier to carry around.  I also have the Kindle app in my iPad, which I love. 

However, poor hubby thought that by the magic of the eReader, all physical books would disappear from the house.  That is not the case, as I’m afraid that I’m a book hoarder (or at least that’s what he thinks).  There is something about turning the pages of a book, holding it in your hands and looking at the pretty cover in all its glory!

Oh!  I also listen to audio books all the time :)


I actually posted discussion posts about these topics that you can find here and here

What format do you prefer?

5 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you! As long as I'm reading, I'm happy! =)

    New Follower via Bloglovin'!

    Here's my FF: http://ashleysbookcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read on an e-reader before, but I think I get why so many people love it :D and yeah, I think it's pretty great, being a "book hoarder" myself. Haha! Great post, new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to switch when publishers can only give you physical copies as well.

    Julianna Smith // Reading In Twilight - FFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely a book horder too! Finding books on my Kindle only makes me want the paperback/hardcover version too.

    I'm a new follower via Bloglovin.

    MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom did the same for my step-dad. Bought him a kindle for his books. Guess what he still has? Lots of books! At least my man knows it is a lost cause. He just asked that the overall number of books goes down (or at least does not increase) each year. But I can have as many as I want on my ereader!
    Here is my FF.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...