Sunday, June 30, 2013

Reviewer Wanted!


I don't intend this post to be a rambling-complain session, but lately life has gotten really busy for me.  Between my three boys, hubby, my full-time work, and keeping house I struggle to keep up with the blog.  I still love blogging, reading and anything book related, I just need a bit of help!

So... here's the deal, I'm looking for a reviewer for Reading with ABC.  You don't have to have a blog, however, you must love books and be able to review at least one per week.  You should have some experience with writing a review and I would love to see one of them (Goodreads, Amazon, etc.).  We can arrange the details later, and I do have many books that need reviewing at the moment.  If you are interested, please email me directly at readingwabc(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments:

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...