Hi there gorgeous people! I found this awesome Book Blogger Challenge hosted by Good Books Good Wine (head over there and sign up!) by reading Rachel's blog post over at Fiktshun and decided to join the fun! I can't promise all 15 posts, but I'll do my very best :)
Day 1 - Make 15 Book Related Confessions
1. I'm a mood reader, well except if I have a review commitment.
2. Even though I have an eReader (Kindle and Kindle app for iPad), I still have a ton of books. Er, four tall bookcases full!
3. I don't like to mark my books in any way. When I'm reading a 'physical' book I use post-it notes to mark pages I want to use later in a review.
4. I can read more than one book at a time. Really!
5. I love audio books - the only exception is fantasy because it's harder to understand when names and places are made up.
6. I almost always leave my house with a book or an eReader.
7. I can have books of different makes an sizes. For example, I can have a combination of paperback and hardcovers within the same series and it doesn't bother me.
8. I let my friends borrow my books.
9. Hubby is a non-reader and book snob, thus it's true that opposites attract!
10. I can read ANYWHERE! On bed, sitting, standing, in the car, in the airplane,... you get the idea.
11. I tend to judge books by their cover. Sad, but true.
12. I go to the library at least one time per week... even though I have more than plenty to read.
13. I rather read than watch a movie. Any time.
14. I love to talk about books. It's the nerd in me, what can I say?
15. Authors are amazing people! I'm always surprised by how approachable they are!
I wasn't sure I could get to 15, but I guess writing about books is not hard, huh! Actually, I think I could keep going...
What are some of your book confessions?