Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Ashes to Ashes by Melissa C. Walker


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine in which we have the opportunity to let others know about books that we are eagerly waiting for.

Title: Ashes to Ashes by Melissa Walker
Published by: Katherine Tegen Books
Release date: December 23rd, 2013

When Callie's life is cut short by a tragic accident, she expects to find nothingness, or maybe some version of heaven.Instead, her spirit travels to the Prism, an ethereal plane populated by the ghosts she thought were fictional. Here she meets a striking and mysterious ghost named Thatcher, who is meant to guide her as she learns to haunt and bring peace to the loved ones she left behind.However, Callie uncovers a dark secret about the spirit world: The angry souls who always populate ghost stories are real, dangerous, and willing to do whatever it takes to stay on Earth, threatening the existence of everyone she ever cared about.As she fights to save them, Callie will learn that while it may no longer beat, her heart can still love-and break.

Why I want to read it:  I really like this cover, it's so pretty.  It seems like this is a paranormal story, full of ghosts, mystery... and romance.  

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?

7 comments:

  1. Really good pick. This sounds good. Thanks for sharing :)

    new follower via twitter, fb, bloglovin & gr

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-58-enders-by-lissa.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I love Melissa Walker's Unbreak My Heart so this sounds like a total deviation from that. And yet, strangely similar. Strong emotions. A sense of loss. Mystery. Etc, etc. Definitely add this to my list!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds intriguing and most likely a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great. Nice pick!

    MY WOW

    Now following you via GFC and Bloglovin' :) I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice book! It does seem interesting and sure to make your heart throb ;)

    Great Wow choice:) I've never heard of it BUT i'm glad i have now! totally going on the TBR

    Anyways i've been reading your posts and have added like 4 books to my to-read shelve so thank you for that!

    You should check out my WoW
    @ http://straightfromthereadersmouth.blogspot.com

    I'm new to the blogosphere and would really appreciate followers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...