Saturday, September 14, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #57


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we feature all the book goodness that we received, borrowed or purchased during the previous week. All links are to Goodreads.
Hello Gorgeous people!  Another busy week comes to an end and the weekend starts.  I going away tomorrow on a trip for work so I need to finish laundry so I can pack, I need to get my hair done and cook up a storm to leave enough food for five days for my boys and hubby.  Busy indeed!  I didn't get much this week, here they are:

Purchased for Kindle
 
 
 
 
Saving Grace by Julie Garwood - I've read this book before and it remains one of my favorite adult romances ever!  Believe it or not I didn't have a copy.
 
The Final Descent by Rick Yancey - I cannot wait to read this one!  It's the fourth book and the conclusion of the Monstrumologist series :)
 
Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson - I love Edenbrook and this is the second book from the same author. I'm really excited about this one!
 
Ruby Red by Kestin Gier - A bargain for Kindle this week.
 
Purchased for Audible
 
 
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - I have heard so many wonderful things about this book that I got the audio book this week.
 
That's it for me this week.  Have you read any of these?  Did you like them? What's stacking your shelves this week?

Please note all the giveaways listed on the left side of the blog! 
 

2 comments:

  1. The Book Thief is amazing! It's probably really great as an audiobook as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Ruby Red. Emerald Green is on my reading stack for this coming week. I think I would enjoy The Book Thief as an audiobook. I tried to read the print version and couldn't get into it. Come see what I got this week at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...