Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top Ten Best Sequels Ever

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

This list (as most Top Ten lists) can be huge, although I am hopelessly behind in so many series that's not even funny!  Well, here it goes:


1.  The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson - It is difficult to decide on just one book of this trilogy, but I'm going with it's conclusion.  Outstanding! 


2.  Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi - I'm about 60% done with this book (just reading it while I walk on the treadmill), but it's even better than Under the Never Sky and that's saying a lot!



3.  Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins - My goodness, this one was SO good!  I love Kai and Anna and the sequel was just plain hot awesomeness.


4.  Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins - I liked this book better than Mockingjay, although I'm a big fan of the series, this book was my favorite.  Such an amazing way to continue the goodness of The Hunger Games


5.  Spark by Brigid Kemmerer - Really good sequel to Storm. The Merrick brothers *sigh* need I say more?


6.  The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa - I'm a big fan of the Iron Fey series and this one is my favorite book because it's from Ash's point of view. 



7.  Harry Potter series by J.K.Rowling - Yes, I'm aware that this is more than one book, but honestly, I cannot choose just one.  


8.  The Liberator by Victoria Scott - This one did not suffer from the second book syndrome at all.  So, so good. How could it now if it's about Dante?


9.  Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas - It's incredible to believe, but this book might be even better than Throne of Glass.  So incredibly good!


10. Romancing Mr. Bridgerton by Julia Quinn - This is my favorite (book #3) of the series.  I just love Colin and Penelope :)

What's in your list of Top Ten best sequels?


2 comments:

  1. AWESOME list!! We have a lot in common - I chose Spirit for my list, but I really loved Spark too. And, Through the Ever Night is simply amazing. I loved it so much. I've had The Liberator and Sweet Peril on my bookshelf since they both came out, but haven't gotten to them yet. I really need to!!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen Crown of Midnight and The Liberator on quite a few lists today! Guess I need to get started on those series ASAP! Great picks!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...