Sunday, October 6, 2013

Baltimore Book Festival 2013


Last weekend I attended the Baltimore Book Festival (BBF) for the first time and it was much bigger than I expected.  I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the event and by the amount of people that showed up.  Book lovers rejoice!

Here are some pictures from the event!


Jen from Jenuine Cupcakes / YABC, Hannah from The Irish Banana and I had lunch on Friday while waiting for the YA Paranormal Panel.


Diana Peterfreund, Brigid Kemmerer, Jennifer Armentrout, AND

Alethea Kontis, Dawn Miller, and Lea Nolan from the YA Paranormal panel.



The Blogging About Books panel:  Joy from Joyfully Reviewed, Jill from Read-Love-Blog, Steph from Cuddlebuggery, Hannah, Jen and Stacey from Fantasy Book Addict.  Amazing panel ladies!  We should be proud of our Maryland bloggers :) If you want to see the whole thing, head over to Hannah's blog.


Kudos to Lea Nolan, the moderator, and the awesome questions. 

I love meeting all the authors, see other bloggers and book lovers!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you made it. The BBF seems to get bigger and bigger each year. Next time I want to go to lunch with you ladies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...