Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
When I started gathering my answers I found out two things: First, that I'm hopelessly behind in a LOT of series (aka unfinished!), and second, that fortunately I have more 'Best' endings than 'Worst'
1. Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter series) - I don't have to explain, do I?
2. Timeless by Gail Carriger (Parasol Protectorate) - This series is steampunk at its best. I'm very happy with the ending, even if there is wide open for much more and I think I read somewhere that there will be a companion series soon.
3. Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi (Under the Never Sky series) - I just finished this one yesterday and this book is AMAZING! If you haven't read this series, you really should.
4. The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson (Fire and Thorns series) - Another beloved series that ended recently. I'm so happy for Hector and Elisa and their kingdom. An epic ending :)
5. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa (Iron Fey series) - A book from Ash's point of view, a quest, and Puck to boot. What else could you ask for?
6. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy series) - Dimitri, Rose... You get the idea, right?
7. Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles (Leaving Paradise series) - This is a duet and it's so good! I love this series, the ending was perfection!
8. Gone by Lisa McMann (Wake series) - I really enjoyed the series, up until this book actually. Janie turned into an indecisive mess and the ending was so open that it drove me crazy.
9. Sever by Lauren DeStefano (The Chemical Garden series) - Honestly, this series redemption is DeStefano's writing. The magic of Wither was gone in the second book and this one was a hot mess. And everything got fixed and honky dory in the last chapter :(
10. We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han (The Summer series) - What was that? Belly wanting to get married at 18? Everyone falling in place for the weirdest wedding in history? And then we get a sort of epilogue for an ending? What happened in between?!
What is in your top ten this week? Have you read any of these? Do you agree or disagree with me?