Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's Top Ten is so much fun! I actually like to collect creepy covers, you can see more at my board in Pinterest.
1. The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey - There are several versions of covers for this book and all of hem are creepy! The book is no walk in the park either, but so good :)
2. Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry - The covers for all of the series is really scary (and the much worse in person); another great series though.
3. The Replacement by Brenna Yonaoff - What is more creepy than all these sharp objects on top of a baby?
4. Asylum by Madeleine Roux - The dark covers, the font and the model all make this one a dark, creepy cover.
5. Icons by Margaret Stohl - I don't know what it is about this one that I find so creepy. The font? The lightning? The dark, foggy background?
6. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ramsom Riggs - This girl seems to be floating and the setting is so dead and dark.
7. Insomnia by J.R. Johansson - It seems like the model's face was smashed in, but the eye looks so tired.
8. Long Lankin by Lindsey Barraclough - You wouldn't catch me in this creepy forest for sure!
9. Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann - This book is just as creepy as it looks. The desk looks supernatural and so lonely.
10. Demon Eyes by Scott Tracey - This face looks evil, right?
Do you find this creepy/scary? Have you read any of these? Did you find them as scary as their covers? What's in your list?