Monday, November 18, 2013

My Top Three This Week #3

Hi there gorgeous people!  I thought it would be fun to share with you a little bit more of what goes on with my life and thus, I plan to have this My Top Three This Week with you regularly (as the name implies, at least weekly).


1.  Ender's Game, the movie -  I just saw this movie and I have to say it's awesome!  The plot is amazing and I'm very tempted to grab the books to just find out what happens next. 


2.  Homemade Christmas Cards -  This summer my sister came to visit and she is big on scrapbooking, so I asked her to show me how to make bookmarks (to me these are more useful).  Now I advaced to making greeting cards.  I have so much fun with these, it's the first year that I attempt to make my own Christmas cards.  What do you think?

3.  Alone time with hubby - Having three kids we don't get a lot of alone time.  On Memorial Day (congrats again mi cielo!) I took the day off so we could have some alone time.  We ran some errands, had lunch together and watched a movie.  I love our dates :)

How was your week?  Have you seen any fun movies lately?  Did you read the Ender's Game series?  Is it good? Are you into scrapbooking? Do you still send Christmas cards? 


No comments:

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...