Saturday, November 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #62

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we feature all the book goodness that we received, borrowed or purchased during the previous week. All links are to Goodreads.

Hi there gorgeous people!  I hope you had a wonderful Halloween, I had fun trick or treating with B and C on Thursday and now there are two buckets full of candy in the house : ) Not many books this week, but this is what I got: 

Purchased (or Free) for Kindle



Seven Day Fiance by Rachel Harris - I've seen great reviews about this book and the price was just right :)

Lost and Found by Nicole Williams - I've also heard great things about this book.

Return to Sender by Julie Cross - This one is the second installment of the Letters to Nowhere series and I really liked the first one.  

A Change of Fortune by Jen Turano - A historical romance, because I love them.

Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn - This is my favorite historical romance author for sure and this is book number one of her latest series.

For Review

Roses by G.R. Mannering  - This is a re-telling of the Beauty and the Beast tale which I love. Thank you to Sky Pony Press for the opportunity.

This is what my fireplace mantel looked like this month:


6 comments:

  1. Lost and Found looks pretty good :) Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess I haven't read any but they sound good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will buy seven day Finance eventually for my Kindle. I did like Rachel Harris's last book. You got some books I haven't even heard of before. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Roses! :D Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel, I already started reading it and it's good so far :)

      Delete
  5. Oooh I LOVE Julie Quinn! That one looks awesome. I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...