Saturday, November 30, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #64

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews in which we feature all the book goodness that we received, borrowed or purchased during the previous week. All links are to Goodreads.

I didn't do a STS post last week because I was super busy and I didn't have too many new books either. I hope all of you in the States had a wonderful Thanksgiving and an even better Black Friday ;)

Purchased (or Free) for Kindle


My Own Mr. Darcy by Karey White - In love P&P, enough said.

World After by Susan Ee - Angelfall was absolutely amazing and I cannot wait to read its sequel.

Boyfriend from Hell by E. Van Lowe - Not sure how I found this one, but it sounds really good and the cover gorgeous.

Trouble by Samantha Towle - This NA book sounds really good too.

The Waking Moon by T.J. McGuinn - Recommended to me in Goodreads.

Night of Cake & Puppets by Laini Taylor - This is Daughter of Smoke & Bones 2.5, I need book three ASAP!  I love this series :)

Purchased Books


After Dead by Charlaine Harris - I still haven't read the last book in the series, but I got this kind of epilogue for when I do.

For Review


Defy by Sara B. Larson - I had this book as a my WOW a little while back and I got this one from Netgalley. Thanks!

What's stacking your shelves this week?

12 comments:

  1. Defy looks awesome and I can't wait to read it! Hope you love it. And World After looks amazing too! I'll need to check that one out.
    Great haul and happy reading :)

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we both got Defy and The Waking Moon as well. The World After looks awesome. I just need to find time to read Angelfall.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Night of Cake & Puppets looks awesome! Enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for Defy! I have an ARC of that one! It looks and sounds so good. And Night of Cake & Puppets - I have to read get that one! I cannot wait to read Dreams of Gods and Monsters. I hope you enjoy all of your books, Liza!

    Have an amazing weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the last Harris either but I should try one day. I heard great things about world afrer! Happy reading and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh looks like you've got a great selection of books to get stuck into! Enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all of your books, especially Defy!! :] Hope you enjoy them all!!

    -Jess


    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOAH! So many great freebies! I'm definitely going to head over to Amazon and see if any of them are still available!

    Great haul!
    - Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Defy too! I've already started reading it and, it's pretty good so far. :) I hope you like it too!
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know there was a Daughter of Smoke and Bone 2.5! I must look into this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was able to get Defy for review as well!

    Hope you enjoy all of your awesome books! Have a great day! :)

    Check out my STS!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...