Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's TTT is really hard! Although I love covers and it's the first thing that makes me want to read a book, I don't keep track of the ones I don't like. Also, lately books in a series have the tendency of changing (like Shatter Me or the Immortal Rules) or the covers of the whole series gets changed (like Anna and the French Kiss or Dairy Queen). Anyway, here's what I came up with:
1. Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne - I don't know why (and I haven't read the book), but this one doesn't work for me. I'm not sure what it is, but it may be the fame around the picture.
2. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling - Uninspiring.
3. Nameless by Lili St. Crow - I think it's the font on the title and the lack of contrast that ruins it for me.
4. This Side of Salvation by Jeri Smith-Ready - Too plain?
5. When the World was Flat by Ingrid Jonach - Besides the font and the ribbon, nothing else draws my eye to this cover.
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - I adore this book, but not its cover.
7. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson - This is one of the best series I've ever read, but I didn't like any of the covers.
8. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider - I don't find the cover relevant to the story or even pretty.
9. Sever by Lauren DeStefano - What's up with the weird green cover? The previous ones are gorgeous!
That's all I could come up with guys. What covers do you wish to redesign?