Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
I divided this week's Top Ten in two section - One bookish related and one personal. Here it is:
1. Book Events - I have been to many book events this year and I love to meet authors and other bloggers. It is truly awesome!
2. My Blog - My blog is a way to express my love for reading and all things book related and other things going in my life. It might not be the best, the prettiest or the more read, but it's mine and I'm thankful for it.
3. Great bookish friends - I'm thankful for the blogish friends and acquaintances that I've made and for the YADC group of authors and bloggers that keep me abreast of everything that goes on in our areas.
4. Books - Of course, I must be grateful for books and for the authors that put forth the object of our obsession. You are all rockstars!
5. New Gadgets - My new car has Bluetooth that allows me to listen to my books in the car. Also thanks for my new laptop, it makes blogging portable and easier :)
6. My Boys - I have three wonderful boys. 'A' just turned 18, 'B' is 13 and 'C' is eight. They are the light of my eyes!
7. Hubby - I married my high school sweetheart and the love of my life 21 years ago and we are as much in love now that we were then. ¡Te amo micielo!
8. Work I Love - I'm very fortunate to have a full-time job, that not only pays the bills, but that I love.
9. Friends - Being a military family means that we cannot always have our families near. Instead we create a family whenever we go. I'm thankful for all of you (you know who you are!)
10. Going to Puerto Rico this Christmas - I haven't been back home in three years and we are all going to spend the Holidays there this year. I miss my dear family and I can't wait to see them :)
What are you thankful for?