Monday, December 2, 2013

Top 3 of the Week #4

Hi there gorgeous people!  I thought it would be fun to share with you a little bit more of what goes on with my life and thus, I plan to have this My Top Three This Week with you regularly (as the name implies, at least weekly).


1.  The Book Thief, the movie - I recently finished reading (well, listening) the book in preparation to see the movie.  I did see it yesterday and it was good.  My friend, who hasn't read the book, thought it was awesome.  To me, the book was better, but the movie was still good.  Bring tissues to the theater!



2.  Thanksgiving - For all of us living in the States (and Puerto Rico) last Thursday was Thanksgiving.  It's a day to share with family and friends what you're thankful for and it's also the start of the Christmas holiday season. Being a military family means that often times we don't have family near, however, our friends become our family and we have a big one!  Also, the food is awesome :)


Black Friday
3.  Black Friday Shopping - Some of you might not have heard about this before, so let me illuminate you ;)  Black Friday is when stores hope to be in the "Black" (as opposed to 'red') by selling a lot.  This day it's considered to be a kick off of Christmas shopping.  I always go shopping, although I DID NOT started at 8:00 like some stores intended, first because we weren't done with our celebrations, and second, because the Baltimore Ravens were playing (awesome game!).  I did go out and found some pretty good deals.

Have you seen any movies this past week?  Which ones?  Do you celebrate Thanksgiving? How?  Did you started your shopping already? 

No comments:

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...