Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten 2014 Release I'm Dying To Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish

This is Arianne's list and it sounds amazing!  I'm waiting for some of these as well and others are new to me.  

10. Goldfish by Kody Keplinger 
(no cover yet)

I have to make a confession here. I have never read a Kody Keplinger book. But because I've heard so many good things about her, and I love the idea of this book - the story a teen dealing with the fallout from her failed suicide attempt and her romance with a boy with secrets of his own - it's definitely one of my most anticipated reads of 2014!

Expected publication: 2014 

9. Take Me On by Katie McGarry
(no cover yet)

On the back of her success with the original Pushing the Limits trio - Noah, Beth and Isaiah - Katie McGarry promises yet another brilliant tale of loss, love and triumph worth fighting for Take Me On.

Expected publication: May 20th 2014 by Harlequin Teen

8. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
(no cover yet)

For as long as I can remember, Rick Riordan has been one of my auto-buy authors. Percy Jackson is a total classic and as his Heroes of Olympus sequel series comes to a close, I'll be right there along with it - even if its readers started out with it as kids and are finishing it up as adults!

Expected publication: October 7th 2014

7. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
(no cover yet)

I fell in love with Marie Lu's Legend trilogy, and as soon as I heard about this series, I was ecstatic! The Young Elites  three rival societies with supernatural powers battling for supremacy. I can't wait to read it.

Expected publication: 2014 


6BeingSloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill 
 
This book has such an unusual premise (it's like Freaky Friday but more rational and way cooler) that I was immediately intrigued by it - and in an excellent turn of events, it's one of the earlier 2014 releases on the list as it's published in January!

Expected publication: January 7th 2014 


5. Alienated by Melissa Landers 

This has to be the quirkiest book on today's list - it's contemporary meets sci-fi with a little bit of romance mixed in, and I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Expected publication: February 4th 2014


4. Toxic Heart by Theo Lawrence

I had unexpected love for Theo Lawrence's series debut Mystic City, so I'm really looking forward to this sequel!

Expected publication: April 8th 2014


3. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

The conclusion to Tahereh Mafi's spellbinding debut series has been a long time coming. She's such an amazing writer - I just know I'm going to cry over this one.

Expected publication: February 4th 2014 by HarperCollins



I adored Jenny Han's Summer series - and if this standalone novel is even half as good it'll be worth the wait!

Expected publication: April 22nd 2014 


1. The Geography of You andMe by Jennifer E. Smith 

I don't even have words to describe how amazing Jennifer E. Smith is. She never fails to enrapture me with her storytelling.  I've loved all of her books in one way or another and I just can't wait to read this one :)

Expected publication: April 15th 2014


What a great list Arianne!  

What's on yours?

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to add so many of these on my list too, but I would have had wayyyyy more than 10! Great list!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I also can't wait to read To All the Boys I've Loved Before! That's on WoW this week!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have yet to read Kody Keplinger and am hoping to change that next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goldfish sounds so good! I read The DUFF by Kody Keplinger just a couple weeks ago and absolutely loved it! I've been dying to read her other books.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one and I will try to reply as soon as I can. Liza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...